We are a lively, multi-generational group of people who gather weekly to worship, learn more about what it means to follow Jesus, join together in acts of service and enjoy one another’s good company, all under the broad tent of God’s love.
We are involved in the community around us, and believe strongly that God’s inclusive love means that ALL persons are welcome in church.
We do Direct Service and Support the Good Work of Others
- Seasonal donation projects for youth at the YEAH shelter.
- We collect food for the Alameda County Community Food Bank.
- As part of the Diverse Housing Working Group we educate and advocate for affordable housing in Albany.
- With Jubilee USA we fight for economic justice by addressing international debt through legislation and advocacy.
- Through letter-writing and financial support, we help Bread for The World work for more just U.S. and international food policies.
- Our church is a member of the Coalition of Welcoming Congregations of the Bay Area.
We’d love to tell you more…in person!
Meanwhile, blessings on your day. May it be filled with good things.