St. Alban’s is part of a true Albany community effort to provide free, refreshing showers to those experiencing homelessness. Fridays from 1-3pm at the Albany Aquatic Center.
Members of St. Alban’s make sandwiches Fridays at 8am to donate to the Shower Program.The Diverse Housing Working Group is coordinating volunteers to assist with this program.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Working with a diverse range of program guests
- Greeting participants at the registration table
- Helping keep the facilities clean
- Volunteer as many Fridays from 1-3 as you can
- Put a SMILE on someone’s face!
For details, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-527-5358