St. Alban’s Parishioners volunteer as part of a true Albany community effort to provide free, refreshing showers to those experiencing homelessness. Fridays from 1-2:30 pm at the Albany Aquatic Center.
Members of St. Alban’s make sandwiches Wednesdays from 12-2pm to donate to the Shower Program.
Albany Thrives Together is coordinating volunteers to assist with this program.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Working with a diverse range of program guests
- Greeting participants at the registration table
- Helping keep the facilities clean
- Volunteer as many Fridays from 1-3 as you can
- Put a SMILE on someone’s face!
For details, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-527-5358